Saturday, December 13, 2008

And with this I commence.......

Today I started my blog as an effort to chain or better actually solidify my thoughts which uptil now have evaded the grasp of my mind as sand slips through closed fingers. They love playing hide and seek with me popping up here and there barely long enough to inform me of their existence and then making me run after them which is nearly as useless as an attempt to shake hands with shadows. Whether I get close enough for my fingertips to graze at shadows before they skitter out of sight giving in to the darkness or my infrequency defeats yet another of my attempts remains to be seen.

4 comments:

  1. oye hide n seek girl. You're gonna get some people referring to their dictionaries pretty often if they keep reading your blog.. hehe
    cant wait to read more
    love
    vayshnavi
    PS - this is my blog - http://vayshnavi-obscureyetvivid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh myyy god....
    i had no idea u wrote soo well...
    even tho i sit next to u in comm skills i have never read any of ur stuff....
    i think this is gonna become one of my fav blogs not that i kno many but still

    ReplyDelete
  3. attempt to shake hands with the shadows.....ur poetic skills show here...i have always said...u r a genious in these things....and u r a genious alltogether.
    i am eager to read more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...let open the tied knots.....let open the ropes...cummon....its ur world..express....

    ReplyDelete